FILAFOB - OIL PROOFING GLASS TILE
WHAT IT'S FOR
- Stain protection agent for internal and external surfaces.
- Protective basecoat for waxed internal surfaces with rustic or rough finishes.
- Does not alter original color and appearance.
- No film forming.
- Does not alter terracotta frost resistance: tested by the Bologna
- Ceramic Centre
- Certified as suitable for use on food contact surfaces.
- Excellent for sanded rustic terracotta and tumbled marble.
HOW IT'S USED
Do not dilute: Ready to use.
For treatement of exterior pavings:
- Apply a first coat of Hydrorep (for natural stone) or Fila ES/82 (for terracotta) to the dry paving. The following day, brush on an even, continuous coat of Filafob.
For indoor use:
-Apply Filafob with a large brush. The following day, apply one or two coats fo the most suitable protective product (Filajet, FilaMatt, FilaStain, FilaLongLife)
Diluted solution of FilaCleaner
Each 1 liter container will provide approximately 100 sf of protection.
Sold by the container, each container holds 1 LITER (33.81 ounces).
- When used indoors, the premises should be ventilated thoroughly.
- This product is flammable.
- Irritant for the respiratory tract.
- Noxious; may cause lung damage if swallowed.
- Safety warnings: do not inhale vapours.
- Avoid contact with the skin. If swallowed, do not stimulate vomiting: consult a doctor immediately, showing him the container or label.
- Contains: heavy hydrogenated naphtha.
- For all tile applications, first test this product on a small portion to ensure there are no color changes.
-Glass Tiles -