MP90 - GROUT AND STONE SEALER AND STAIN PROTECTION GLASS TILES
WHAT IT'S FOR:
- The best stain protection for polished marble, garnite and porcelain stoneware.
- Anti-graffiti treatment for vertical walls in natural stone.
- Ideal for protecting tables, bathroom tops and kitchen counters.
- Does not alter the natural color of surfaces.
- No film forming.
- Certified as suitable for use on food contact surfaces.
- Excellent for tables and windowsills.
- Ready to use: do not dilute
- Seals, protects, makes maintenance easier.
How It's Used:
No dilution: ready to use.
- For protecting porcelain tiles and polished natural stoneware: Use a flat brush to spread an even coat of Fila MP/90 onto a clean and dry surface.
- After 24 hours, when the floor is dry, remove the excess using a single-disc professional cleaner (white or beige disc) or a household polisher fitted with felt pads.
- Stubborn residues can be removed with a cloth dipped in FilaSolv.
Diluted solution of FilaCleaner.
Each 8.5 oz container will cover approximately 125 square feet.
- Ventilate the premises well during use and while the product is drying.
- This product is flammable and may cause lung damage if swallowed.
- Do not inhale vapours.
- Avoid contact with the skin. If swallowed, do not stimulate vomiting; consult a doctor, or poison control, immediately, showing him the container or label.
Contains: dearomatised mineral turpentine.
First spot test a small area to check for any changes in color.
-Glass Tiles -