FILAPRW200 Grout Release
WHAT IT'S FOR
- Seals material against the dirt generated in the grouting process
- Simplifies and speeds up post-installation cleaning and treatments, protecting the material against water absorption.
- Ideal for absorbent materials such as terracotta, quarry tiles, natural and manufactured stones, and composites.
- Does not create a surface film and allows the material to breathe.
- It does not change the appearance of the material
- VOC free
HOW IT'S USED
No dilution: ready for use.
- Before application, remove any dust from the surface for treatment.
- Apply FILAPRW200 evenly with an airless spray pump - taking care not to leave pools on the surface.
- It can also be applied with a brush or a soft applicator.
- Apply to the edges of the installed material with special care.
Sold by the container, each container holds 1.06 Quart.
Product will cover approximately 107-215 sq. ft. per quart per coat
- 24 hours after application of FILAPRW200 the floor can be grouted, taking careto remove excess grout filler thoroughly with a sponge before it is completely dry.
- Perform final cleaning and apply the suitable treatment once the floor has cured.
- Must be applied to material at temperature between 50* F and 86*F (10*C and 30*C).
-Glass Tiles -