FILA SMUFFY - MOLD REMOVER GLASS TILES
WHAT'S IT'S FOR
- Removes mold from walls and claddings.
- Acts against the build-up of organic substances: algae, moss, etc.
- Easy to use spray applicator.
- Ideal viscosity: no dripping.
- Acts rapidly: spray and wipe.
- Very effective for cleaning mold from grouting.
HOW IT'S USED
Ready for use: do not dilute.
- Spray product directly onto the surface to be cleaned.
- Leave to act for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse with a damp, clean cloth.
- To prevent mold from forming again we recommend a further application of NoAlgae after FilaSmuffy.
Dependent on the type of dirt and the type of surface to be cleaned.
Sold by the container, each container holds 500 ml (16.91 ounces).
- Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
- Irritating to skin.
- Risk of serious damage to eyes.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Wear suitable gloves and eye/face protection. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show container or label.
- Contains: sodium hypochlorite.
• Do not blend with acids.
• Do not dump container in the environment.
• Do not spray on fabrics, plants, metals.
Rinse immediately with water if these are sprayed unintentionally. Storage temperature: between 5° C and 30° C. Must be applied to material at temperatures between 5° and 30°C.For all tile applications, first test this product on a small portion to ensure there are no color changes.
-Glass Tiles -